Opentext Job Openings For Experience Candidates For Solution Architect Positions in Hyderabad Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply link Below mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Opentext Job Openings For Experience
Company Name : Opentext
Designation : Solution Architect
No Of Positions : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 2 – 3 years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : As Per Industry
Also Read As :
Job Description :
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
- Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work.
- Should be able to lead/coach a small development team.
- Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
- Working experience in Banking, Financial services & Insurance domains are added advantage.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
Company Profile :
OpenText was founded in 1991 as a small four-person consulting operation. The company spun off from a University of Waterloo project that developed technology to index the Oxford English Dictionary. Early participants in the project included two computer science professors, Dr. Frank Tompa and Dr. Gaston Gonnet, an undergrad Computer Science co-op student, Michael Knowles, and their Faculty of Arts colleague, John Stubbs.
Key people involved later include Tom Jenkins (P Thomas Jenkins, known as Tom), who joined the company as COO in 1994 and Tim Bray. Tom Jenkins later became President and Chief Executive Officer, and has been Executive Chairman since 2013. John Shackleton served as President from 1998–2011, and as CEO from 2005 – 2011. Mark Barrenechea has been President and CEO of OpenText since 2012. Mark Barrenechea was named Canadian Business CEO of the year in 2015.
Latest Jobs :
Apply Mode : Online