Mercedes Benz Recruitment For Freshers On Jan 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Mercedes Benz Recruitment apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Mercedes Benz Recruitment For Freshers
Company Name : Mercedes Benz
Designation : Design Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary : INR 2.75 to 4 LPA
Also Read As :
Job Description :
- NX Release Testing in the area of BIW, Interior and Exteriors.
- Development of NX design methods in BIW.
- Participation in beta testing of NX new releases.
- Requirement analysis for new NX Daimler Add-ons.
- Analyze NX issues and provide work around solutions.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Should be exposure to Daimler Basis Methods.
Recruitment Process :
Company Profile :
Mercedes-Benz is a global automobile manufacturer and a division of the German company Daimler AG. The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The headquarters of Mercedes-Benz are in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz, but traces its origins to Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft’s 1901 Mercedes and to Karl Benz’s 1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first gasoline-powered automobile. Mercedes-Benz’s slogan is “The best or nothing.
Mercedes-Benz traces its origins to Karl Benz’s creation of the first petrol-powered car, the Benz Patent Motorwagen, financed by Bertha Benz and patented in January 1886, and Gottlieb Daimler and engineer Wilhelm Maybach’s conversion of a stagecoach by the addition of a petrol engine later that year. The Mercedes automobile was first marketed in 1901 by Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft. Emil Jellinek, an Austrian automobile entrepreneur who worked with DMG created the trademark in 1902, naming the 1901 Mercedes 35 hp after his daughter Mercedes Jellinek.
Apply Mode : Online
Latest Walkins :
Last Date : On Jan 2017
Website : www.mercedesbenz.com