ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive For Freshers On January 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Name : ICICI Bank
Designation : Probationary Officers
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers
Location : Across India
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning.
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of retail banking.
- A cashless bridge in the form of a loan is provided to all participants to fund the cost of the programme.
- A monthly stipend is paid to students both during campus terms & internship.
- More than 14,000 students have been associated with the programme and more than 12,000 students have since graduated from the programme.
selection process :
Online Aptitude test
Online Psychometric Questionnaire
Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
Company Profile :
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
The bank has a network of 4,450 branches and 14,404 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries including India.The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa; and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 31st January 2017
Website : www.icicibank.com